I grabbed this from devilmuse
1. Who did you last get angry with?
2. What is your weapon of choice?
For real, honest-to-gob violence? Bare hands.
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex?
Yes, under the same circumstances I'd hit a member of the same sex.
4. How about of the same sex?
Yes, under certain circumstances.
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you?
I have no idea.
6. What is your pet peeve?
I have several, and they constantly change.
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily?
I let things go fairly easily.
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time?
Floss. In theory, I think I should exercise in the morning, but I haven't in a long while.
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up?
3 or 4 pm.
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't.
4. What is the last lame excuse you made?
"I got too busy..."
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through (one of the long ones...)?
6. When was the last time you got a good workout in?
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today?
I don't snooze button, at least not intentionally. The klaxon is typically loud enough.
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice?
single malt scotch.
2. Meat eaters: white meat or dark meat?
White meat from poultry. But, also red meat.
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event?
The night of the infamous maple liqueur incident I was up in the 20s as far as drinks consumed.
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company?
I see a nutritionist, but I don't think that exactly counts.
5. Do you have an issue with your weight?
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods?
Sweets. And spicy foods.
7. Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought, "LUNCH"?
1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)?
5, if you only consider completely naked.
2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)?
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation?
4. Have you "done it"?
5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice?
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute?
7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy?
That depends on your definition of "had to". I've been tested, but mostly because I thought it was a good idea, not because I was expecting to find anything.
1. How many credit cards do you own?
2. What's your guilty pleasure store?
Siren. Silver Snail. Bookstores.
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it?
I would be terribly, terribly, boringly sensible. I have, in the back of my mind, worked out more or less down to the dollar what I'd do with one million.
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous?
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks?
6. Have you ever stolen anything?
Only in the IP sense.
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive?
2 thousand or so, I think.
1. What one thing have you done that you're most proud of?
I dunno, can't think of any one thing that stands out right now.
2. What one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of?
You'd have to ask them.
3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life?
To have happiness outweigh sorrow.
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place?
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors?
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score?
7. What did you do today that you're proud of?
1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own?
I dunno. I'd like to have a house or a car, but those friends of mine who have those things have them in the wrong place... maybe G+N's house, but in Toronto.
2. Who would you want to go on 'Changing Rooms' with?
I have no idea what Changing Rooms is, but it sounds like something where you live in someone else's room for a while, and they live in yours. If so, then no one. Don't touch my stuff!
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be?
Me, but with a few changes.
4. Have you ever been cheated on?
No. It would be very hard to actually "cheat" on me.
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own?
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself?
Ability to communicate.
7. Do you wish you'd come up with this survey?
8. Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin?
Lust, I think.
1. What religion do you follow?
2. What religion were you raised as?
3. Do you believe that forgiveness is a religious property, or a human property?
What, exactly, is a "religious property"? I don't see how forgiveness is directly religious issue at all, unless you mean Forgiveness (e.g., for original sin, etc). In which case, I don't think it's required.
4. Do you believe in magic?
No. I'd like to, but I don't.
5. What was the last promise you broke?
I can't remember. Probably something about doing dishes or similar.
6. Have you ever said the words to a prayer and not meant it?
Every time I've ever recited a prayer, yes.
7. Do you believe that anyone could be perfect?
1. Did you get everything you wanted over the last holiday season?
I didn't get everything on my wish list, but then, I wasn't expecting to.
2. Regarding your future, what is the best thing you could hope for?
More of the same, except a few less tears.
3. Do you let yourself get your hopes up for something even if you know that there is a large chance of failure?
5. Have you ever bought a lottery ticket? If so, how close did you come to winning?
Yes. I've never come within any distance of winning.
6. Do you gamble? If so, what game or activity?
7. Have you ever had something called off on account of bad weather, but then gone ahead and done it anyway?
I don't think I've ever had anything I wanted to do called off on account of bad weather.
1. What causes do you support?
That depends on what you mean by support.
2. What causes have you given money or time to?
The ROM, Sunnybrook hospital.
3. Have you ever worked in a soup kitchen or done another kind of outreach for the homeless?
4. Would you ever consider joining the Peace Corps, Amnesty International, or another travel-inherent worldwide charity group?
5. Do you give money to the homeless on the street?
Occasionally, but usually not.
6. Have you ever helped out a friend with basic needs, like rent or food?
7. What's the greatest extent you've gone to help a friend in need?
For whatever reason, I'm not the person people come to for help. So, the most I've ever done is paid for lunch/dinner, etc.
1. What are you most afraid of?
2. What did you do today that was really brave?
Stood up for myself in a politically charged work meeting.
3. Who is your favorite superhero, and why?
Batman, I suppose. As for why? Mood.
4. Would you put your life in danger to rescue someone?
5. If you were to face the Wizard, would you want more courage, more brains, or more heart?
6. Have you ever gotten stage fright? If so, when? If not, how do you avoid it?
Yes. Often. Except when I don't.
7. Do you consider yourself to be a leader or a follower?
1. Have you ever been summoned for jury duty? Were you chosen?
2. If they reinstituted the draft (for both genders), would you go, or would find some way out of it?
I would find a way out.
3. Do you support capital punishment (the death penalty)?
4. Do you believe that Dubya is rightfully President of the USA?
I don't especially care any more.
5. What was your favorite media circus trial?
The ones I didn’t have to hear about.
6. Have you ever written a letter to a politician?
1. What do you have the hardest time moderating yourself on?
2. Do you collect anything?
Lots of things.
3. Are you addicted to anything?
4. Have you ever put anything on layaway or used an installment plan?
5. What's your preferred method of paying for things?
6. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn't let yourself do.
I wish I hadn't let my 365 expire when I was 17.
7. Do you feel that you obsess over things?
Yes. Why do you ask? Did someone say something about me?
1. Who is the wisest person you know?
Depends on the subject.
2. Have you ever participated in a vigil?
3. Do you take advice when it's given?
4. What area are you wisest in?
I have no idea.
5. Do you drive defensively?
I am still sufficiently inexperienced that my driving might better be described as "terrified".
6. Have you ever had unprotected sex outside of marriage? Would you ever?
7. What did you learn today?
8. And of course, what is your favorite heavenly virtue?