1. What time do you wake up on weekday mornings?
6:25. That's when the klaxon goes off. Sometimes it takes me a few minutes to actually get up.
2. Do you sleep in on the weekends? How late?
I try. Oh, how I try. But my body is sufficiently conditioned to work hours that I'm usually up by 7:30-8:00 on Saturday. I can manage a bit later by Sunday, and on three day weekends, I usually managed to get back into a sleeping in schedule by the last day, so I can get screwed up royally on the first day back to work.
3. Aside from waking up, what is the first thing you do in the morning?
My weekday morning routine is;
- go to bathroom, take thyroid pill, brush hair, shave.
- shower. This takes 20 minutes. I blame my hair. And my not being a morning person.
- Get dressed.
- Have oatmeal while checking the weather.
- Throw together backpack stuffs.
On weekends, I usually delay the shower and have breakfast first, leaving showering and dressing until after Zil wakes up.
4. How long does it take to get ready for your day?
60-90 minutes, depending on how tired I am, and how much time I waste on the computer.
5. When possible, what is your favorite place to go for breakfast?
Somewhere close to where I woke up. If I don't eat shortly after waking up, I end up miserable for the rest of the day. I'm a fan of big hearty breakfasts. Golden Griddle would be good if thier quality was better. Diner stuff is good. Eggs, meat, pancakes or french toast. I dislike cold breakfasts.