1. Do you like to shop? Why or why not?
As a general rule, no; shopping usually means crowds and pushy sales people. I like getting things, but shopping is just what I have to put up with to get stuff.
2. What was the last thing you purchased?
Swiss Chalet food Wednesday night.
3. Do you prefer shopping online or at an actual store? Why?
An actual store, because I like to be able to touch things before I buy them. I'm also paranoid about shipping, since not being home during the day usually means that deliveries are attempted several times, then vanish to a hard to reach depot somewhere in the boonies.
4. Did you get an allowance as a child? How much was it?
Yup. By around grade 7 or 8, it was $20 a month. By high school, it was $20 a week, which was enough to buy lunch every day. If I skimped on lunch I could save up some extra money.
5. What was the last thing you regret purchasing?
Hmm. The CD of goth-industrial metallica covers that won't play on computer CD drives that I bought a year or two ago? I'm not big on buyer's regret. I always figure that I'll use whatever it is somewhere else if the original use falls through.