if you want to play, take a look over here
- Steel. Long, clean and razor sharp.
- Ooh. That's a tough one. Everything really serious, my emotional responses temporarily switch off until I've dealt with whatever. Probably something involving picking up a phone. Notrhing else can send me spiralling into an anxiety attack like that.
- Since I was 16. So, a little more than 8 years, though I didn't train very much for a few years when I was at university.
- Yes. Yes. Oh, god, yes.
- No, because if I changed anything, I might not be where I am now, and, on the whole, I like where I am.
- A monkey? Maybe some computer parts. I dunno. I'll make a list, and you'll then refuse to get anything form it. :)
- I'd have to go with scotch whisky. Honourable mentions go to absente and Irish whiskey.
- I was visiting a friend at a floor party at her university. We were both tipsy enough to be a bit bold, and quite bored with 99% of the people there. She picked me out as odd because I had big Robert Smith hair and a necklace made of steel nails..