October 26th, 2006


Got it!

Woo hoo!

I finally figured this out!

It turns out I gave both my wireless router and my new server the same IP address. This was not bright or good. Even if .50 seems like a good number. The important thing is that it is fixed now. Also, I should really document my network.

Now I have one less thing to worry about.


We have Batmask.

It's not quite how I'd imagined attaching everything but it fits, and looks right.

Tomorrow night, the cape, and then I will be done!

Either I'm getting better at this or I picked an easy one for this year.

NB: my batman may bear a close resemblance to a cross between Adam West and a Mexican wrestler.