You guys missed 18, 15 and 11... not bad.
- "Which they pumped into, into the anus of the posessed"
Christian Soliders by Rasputina, caught by Nein09
- "Like a knight from some old fashioned book, I have saved all my ribbons for thee."
Bird on a Wire Leonard Cohen, found by Miss Janette
- "I hate the way it's always the same, hate, recrimination and blame"
Trap by the Cure. Found by Tetsab. I had to look this one up because I'd forgotten.
- "If you open your mouth, I cannot be responsible"
Fascination Street The Cure, found by Miss Janette
- "Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?"
"Wish You Were Here", guessed by Kalivor. Originally by Pink Floyd, though that's not who was doing the version I was listneing to.(edit: Rasputina!)
- "Curiouser and curioser and curiouser still, when you get depressed, you make us all ill"
Now I'm Feeling Zombifiedby Alien Sex Fiend, found by Miss Janette
- "I come on like a cripplied plaything, the spine is just a string"
Tourniquet by Marilyn Manson, found by Tetsab. I was actually listening to the Raputina cover.
- "And now I know how Joan of Arc felt, now I know how Joan of Arc felt"
Big Mouth Strikes Again by the Smiths. hippybngstockng caught this one.
- "So when the hurting starts, and when the nightmares begin, remember you can fill up the sky"
Fight by the Cure, found by Miss Janette
- "I'll be your king volcano, writhe for you again and again"
Velvet Goldmine by David Bowie, found by Miss Janette
- "Then there came a Sunday when you came to find me, they bore me to church and I left you behind me"
Gloomy Sunday by Diamanda Galas; this one was kind of tough, because while the song is reasonable well known, Galas uses her own lyrics for it. No one got this one.
- "Rouge and eyeline, things I fancy, just like Nancy"
Boys by Bauhaus, found by Miss Janette
- "Don't touch me please, I cannot stand the way you tease"
"Tainted Love" by Soft Cell Originally. I was listening to the Deathline International version. Many people caught this one. (edit: Miss Janette points out that this wasn't originally by Soft Cell, which I should have remembered)
- "Got nothin' against Church, only people that go there"
Anti-Pope by The Damned, found by Tetsab.
- "Every record our fans buy brings me another notch closer to becoming a brain surgeon."
Bun-ho! Alien Sex Fiend. No one got this one.
- "No life at all in the house of dolls."
No Love Lost by Joy Division, caught by Nein09.
- "Never trust a junkie."
Just One Fix by Ministry, found by Miss Janette.
- "Her and me and her and she and me, an uncrowded couple; are we three"
My Girlfriend's Girlfriend by Type O Negative. No one got this one, either.
- "When Irish eyes are smilin', we'll punch 'em till they're black.">
"Drink and Fight" By the Mudmen. Guessed by Lizard.
- "What we are looking at is good and evil, right and wrong. A new world order!"
New World Order by Ministry, and caught by Tafkar