- Magnetic field weakening
- Are we heading to a magnetic pole reversal? If so, what will it mean? Will there be a period where we are poleless?
- FBI concealed weapons guide (PDF)
- Linux based carwash in Toronto
- They have based their businesses on a fairly crappy linux distro... but an entire computer for less than $500 ain't bad.
- Jack Layton defends trip
- Svend Robinson, who left politics when he had a nervous breakdown and became a kleptomaniac, went on a paid trip to finish up business.
- Ontario gov't plans to buy up private MRI clinics
- I'm not convinced that this is the best way to be spending the new health care tax.
- Spin and counterspin about Michael Moore
- This time, it's about Moore mixed with Canadian politics.
- Flooding in Peterborough
- Weather == crazy ass
- Flooding in Edmonton
- Climate == fucked up?
Closing up my mozilla tabs, too lazy to do so in a more organised way
Since I now have a new ipod, that means it is yet again time to interview my ipod! Another Meme...this ones about random music... 1. Go to your…
via stillsostrange 1. Reply to this post and I'll assign you a letter. 2. List 5 songs that start with that letter. 3. Post them to your…
The Rules... You have 5 minutes from the time you see this tag, to take a photo of yourselves. NO staging, NO primping... just you and your lovely…