- Magnetic field weakening
- Are we heading to a magnetic pole reversal? If so, what will it mean? Will there be a period where we are poleless?
- FBI concealed weapons guide (PDF)
- Linux based carwash in Toronto
- They have based their businesses on a fairly crappy linux distro... but an entire computer for less than $500 ain't bad.
- Jack Layton defends trip
- Svend Robinson, who left politics when he had a nervous breakdown and became a kleptomaniac, went on a paid trip to finish up business.
- Ontario gov't plans to buy up private MRI clinics
- I'm not convinced that this is the best way to be spending the new health care tax.
- Spin and counterspin about Michael Moore
- This time, it's about Moore mixed with Canadian politics.
- Flooding in Peterborough
- Weather == crazy ass
- Flooding in Edmonton
- Climate == fucked up?
Closing up my mozilla tabs, too lazy to do so in a more organised way
It has been a weekend with many good things in it, but not, on the whole, a good weekend. Primarily because timing has been pretty crappy throughout,…
Happy birthday, uniquecrash5! May today bring you video games and stripey socks.