- Magnetic field weakening
- Are we heading to a magnetic pole reversal? If so, what will it mean? Will there be a period where we are poleless?
- FBI concealed weapons guide (PDF)
- Linux based carwash in Toronto
- They have based their businesses on a fairly crappy linux distro... but an entire computer for less than $500 ain't bad.
- Jack Layton defends trip
- Svend Robinson, who left politics when he had a nervous breakdown and became a kleptomaniac, went on a paid trip to finish up business.
- Ontario gov't plans to buy up private MRI clinics
- I'm not convinced that this is the best way to be spending the new health care tax.
- Spin and counterspin about Michael Moore
- This time, it's about Moore mixed with Canadian politics.
- Flooding in Peterborough
- Weather == crazy ass
- Flooding in Edmonton
- Climate == fucked up?
Closing up my mozilla tabs, too lazy to do so in a more organised way
Anyone know where I can buy the rings used in keychains? I don't want the fob part, just the rings. In bulk, because I frequently find I have uses…
I've been webcasting my RPG sessions so that our player from Ottawa, dagibbs, can play remotely. I've had two nice microphones crap out…
You can now track (some) TTC streetcars online at NextBus. The service also includes a live map of the cars (like the one you can see at Spadina…