I will post 10 song lyrics. Each day, I will replace those guessed with new ones. Reponses will be scored; guessing the artist or title only is worth 0.5 points, both usually worth 1. Some of my stuff is obscure enough that I'll give more than one point for it. In the case of covers, an extra point is available to those who guess the cover artist. There's no promise of randomness in this version; some of these are just songs I've got stuck in my head. Credit goes to kalivor for starting up the scored variation on this meme.
In general, anything that might have gotten radio play in its life is worth 1 point. Stuff I consider common among my friends list will be either 1 or 2 points. Beyond that, the point value increases.
1) "Leave me lying dirty, someone would find me soon" 2pts
2) "Your rescue squad is too exhausted" 1pt
3) "Flowers growing on a hill, dragonflies and daffodils, learn
from us, very much, look at us but do not touch, Phaedra is my name" 2pts
4) "Well-hung and snow-white tan" 1pt
5) "they're telling you lies, privation within their rhymes, don't
wait for god's embrace" 2pts
6) "I would like to be different than what I am, but I can't change
7) "Watching all the world and war-torn, how I wonder where you are." 2pts
8) "It's really not so bad, you know, once you get past the taste." 1pt
9) "I wish I could eat your cancer when you turn black" 1pt
10) "The blood that touched the cross-tree and the grail,
touched a cloud and left a sign" 5pts.