Curgoth's guide to successful goth clubbing
- Don't bring your drink on the dancefloor. It will get spilled, pissing you off, and pissing me off when it gets spilled on me. i will also gets pissed off if I have to dance on beer or broken glass. Either finish your damned drink before you dance, or leave it at the table with someone.
- Don't smoke on the dancefloor. There are a lot of people, in a tight space, many of them wearing plastic, who don't want thier clothes melted to thier skin. Also, when I engage in aerobic exercise like dancing, I do not need your smoke in my face while I take deep breaths.
- In fact, don't come on the dancefloor at all unless you plan on dancing. Dancefloors are inevitably too small, so the last thing the dancers need is people crowding around the edges of the dancefloor, taking up valuable dancing real estate, just so you can try to look down girls' corsets. Savage Garden has cage dancers. Go leer at them, that's what they're there for. If that's not enough, go stand around the seats, there is clevage there.
- If you must be at the edge of the dancefloor, sitting on the steps don't leave your feet on the dance floor.
- If you must leave your feet on the dance floor, don't wear cute little suede boots, wearing something with a steel cap so your toes don't get broken by someone trying to gasp dance on the dance floor.
- Don't try to "grind" with the sexxy deth chixx. This is not that kind of club. If you must grind, bring your own grinder, you're not likely to find one here.
- Also. please note that this is a goth club, not a role-playing game, parrticularly not a LARP. If you want to game, that's fine. RPGs are fun. However, if you wear fake fangs and call yourself a nosferatu, you will be laughed at. Even if you wear a kRad tremere wizard wampire cloak-robe-thing with a satin lining, you will look like a dork, because this is a goth club, not a LARP, not a Renn faire, not an SCA event. Your costume might look cool in one of those places, and I may even compliment it in the right setting, but not in the club. There is a time and a place for dorkiness and geekiness, and this is not it.
Just follow these simple rules, and you,too can have a good time at the goth club, and get the sexxy deth chixx and the hot bi babes.