- Nine Songs, the most explicit movie to pass British censors
- The film features unsimulated sex, but was granted an 18 rating since the sex is not gratuutious. I was particularly amused by the American mother's response.
- Sex classes
- This is probably not really news to most people reading this.
- American mother wants to have book pulled from the library
- The book is called "What my mother doesn't know"; apparently the mother was shocked by the amount she didn't know about sex, and didn't want her daughter to know any of it either.
- MSNBC on Alfred Kinsey
- Apparently Liam Neeson is playing him in an upcoming film, so expect to hear more about Kinsey for the next while.
- Clean Sheets interviews Ashley Lister
- About corporal punishment, spanking and writing about it.
- Women and BDSM
- Two women, a dominatrix and a slave, talk about feminism in their own contexts.
- The Power of Nightmares
- A UK documentary on how politicians are now promising to protect us from nightmares.
- The BBC talks about the POwer of Nightmares
- more info on this.
- Creative Electric
- Fun things to do with road kill. Their gryphon is pretty impressive.
- The Urban Beast Project
- More mad taxidermy, but not as well done
- Halloween fun!
- A guy rents a van to scare the bejeezus out of his friends on the way to a cabin. WARNING; this is on a very NFSW site.
- The Canadian Supreme Court reserves judgement on masturbation case
- Guy doesn't close curtains before wanking, gets arrested.
- A guide to controlling your orgasm response
- Or; what to do if masturbation's lost it's fun, and you're fucking lazy, but not that lazy.
- United Church Ministers talk about unionizing.
- David Brin talks about Neo-cons
- and his political stance of "militant moderation"
- Salt Lake City Weekly on Asexuality
- Apparently, being asexual is "the next big thing" now that homosexuality and bisexuality are mainstream.
I started with these two recipes: Plain Larded I used the first as my "savoury" base, and the second as my sweet base. I used mostly the…
It has occurred to me that some of the acro stuff I keep talking about doesn't make sense going just on description. So, here's what I am working on…
"Those seeking the truth in matters of wrong-doing have often wished for a method to reliably determine if a witness is lying. The various…