Stolen from StB
Time for some unvarnished but anonymous truth!
#1. Choose 15 people from your friends list at random.
#2. Write something about/to each of them.
#3. Don't tell anyone who the statements are about. Good or bad. No matter how
My own #4; I am going to try to do as many of these with song lyrics as possible!
- I don't regret the times we had, I don't deny that I feel sad. This silence speaks for you and me, while we're dancing.
- Why should I blame her, that she would of late have taught to ignorant men most violent ways, or hurled the little streets upon the great?
- And if you want another kind of love, I'll wear a mask for you
- Call me morbid, call me pale, I've spent six years on your trail.
- I want to fuck you like an animal
- Baby, I been waiting. I been waiting night and day. I didn't see the time, I waited half my life away.
- Don't mistake my lust for love.
- Soft as snow, but warm as ice
- Did I disappoint you? Did I let you down?
- You seek a god who stands above you, wrapping healing arms around you
- My girlfriend's girlfriend, she looks like you
- So afraid to open your eyes
- I read your mind, but it wasn't a very interesting read
- And did they get you to trade you heroes for ghosts, hot ashes for dreams?