I think the last couple times I did this I was a secular humanist.
Take the quiz: "WHAT RELIGION BESTS SUITS YOU?"
You are Godless! You could care less about religion. As far as you're concerned, if you can't see, touch and kick something, it's not real to you. You're day-to-day activities consist of eating, working, sleeping and the occasional Internet or coffee shop debate. Lastly, if anyone chooses to preach at you otherwise, you will either leave or debate them until they finally shut up.
1. Tell me something obvious about you.
I have a LiveJournal.
2. Tell me something about you that many don't know.
I'm fond of William Butler Yeats' poetry.
3. What is your biggest fear?
People finding out what my biggest fear is. Asshole.
4. Do you normally go the safe route or take the short cut?
5. Name one thing you want that you can't buy with money.
6. What is your most treasured possession?
As much as I love Things, the thing I would be most upset to be without would be my computer.
7. What is the one thing you hate most about yourself that you do often?
8. Tell me something sexually about you that I don't know.
WHO ARE YOU?!?! (I AM P) WHO ARE YOU!? (I A) WHO ARE YOU!?
Most people probably know as much, if not more, than they want to about me sexually. If you really want to know more, just ask!
9. Tell me something sexually about you that everyone knows.
I like to share more than most people do.
10. What is your favourite lie to tell?
11. Name something you've done once that you can't wait to do again.
See question number 8.
12. Are you the jealous type?
13. What is the one person, place or thing you can't say no to?
Free pizza, apparently. (ow, says my stomach)
14. What is the nicest thing someone has ever done for you?
Aside form sex-related things? Talk to me.
15. If you could do something crazy right now, what would it be?
How do you mean, "could"? If there are no repercussions? Is it still crazy then? I refuse to answer such poorly worded questions.
16. When was the last time you cried?
Quite a while ago.
17. When was the last time you felt so good that nothing else mattered?
For more than a few seconds? Quite a while ago.
18. Do you feel comfortable in public with no shirt on?
Some days. It depends on whether I feel fat or studly, which is largely mood dependant.
19. Name something embarrassing you did while being drunk.
I have many such stories that involve vomit, and a couple which involve ass-grabbing.
20. If you post this in your journal would you like me to answer it?
No skin of my milky thighs if you do.