I'm going to list all these things, because listing things can be cathartic for me. I'm splitting the things into things I want to do, and things I don't, because, just so I'm clear, most of the things making this weekend busy are things I really do want to do.
Things I don't really want to do;
- Work - I have to go to work on Saturday night for what is likely to be a late night (2-3 am before I get home in the best case scenario). The stuff we're going to be doing is stuff that I have no real interest in being involved in. I'm being included because I'm competant. Damned crappy competance.
- Unpacking and laundry. I still need to unpack all my dirty laundry from ACUS, as well as wash it. There will very possibly be more than 3 loads to do this weekend, so it will be time consumy.
Things I do want to do;
- Mage on Saturday! We missed out last month, so I really want to get back to Mage. I do not want this game to stall out like so many of the others we've been running.
- zeldajean visit! I feel kind of bad that I won't have time to show her around the city and be a proper host, but it will be good to finally meet.
- Saving AmberCon North - we've only got two weeks to find a decent set of hotels to start negotiations with if ACN is going to happen this year.
I have this vague feeling that there are yet more things that should be on both lists, but I think that's all I've actually committed to doing.