From the altfriday5:
1. What is the most recent thing you learned to do, physically speaking
(e.g. dancing, juggling, singing, typing)? When was that? What physical skill
would you like to learn?
Hmm. It's been longer than I like, actually. Probably the last physical thing I learned is car-related - I'm getting used to driving more, and my body is adapting to the use patterns.
2. What is the most recent thing you learned to do, intellectually speaking
(e.g. speaking a language, using a piece of software)? When was that? What
intellectual skill would you like to learn?
I leanred some new things about windows 2000 scripting recently.
3. When was the last time you taught something to someone? What did you
teach? How did it go?
Probably someone at work... does trying to explain Shrodinger's Cat to three people today count?
4. What is the one thing that you didn't learn in school, that they should
have taught you?
Hmm. That it's ok to have passion? I'm not sure that really falls under the schools' responsibility.
5. A law is passed saying everyone has to teach something to someone. What
do you know that you could teach to others?
Martial arts. I could probably do lectures on gaming theory. I could teach art. Or programming.