From the altfriday5:
1. How often do you generally say "I love you" to people you are
romantically involved with? Why that often?
Once I'm at the "I love you" stage, pretty often.
2. How often do you generally say "I love you" to your friends? Why that
It's a rare thing. When I say "I love you", it has a lot of meaning - it means that I intend a permanent attachement to a person, as in forever. It's not a phrase I use lightly - though, as 1. shows, once I get going, I use it often.
I worry about using it too glibly, because I feel tht if I start to say it, I will start to mean it, even if I don't want to. So I make certain that I mean it before I say it. You know what I mean?
3. How often do you generally say "I love you" to your mother? Father? Other
family? Why that often?
Not very often. It's just not phrase that I'm in the habit of using with family, really.
4. When was the first time you said "I love you" to someone in a romantic
context? What were the circumstances?
With neeuqdrazil, on the second or third visit after our romantic relationship started.
5. When was the last time you said "I love you" to someone, in any context?
What were the circumstances?
This morning, to neeuqdrazil, before I left for work.