- Hanging out with the Hamilton gang
- Dancing until I could dance no more
- Trying new things
- Getting to know people better
- Discussing my being a stupid weasel like two rational adults.
Not Good Things:
- Me, being very weaselly about changes of plans.
- A few short reminders of things I am not good at.
- I lost a glove on my way home.
- Dark Rave is still not quite my scene for dancing - too many people talking with friends, standing around, and talking on their cell phones on the dance floor. Also, I like dancing to slightly more aggressive music. This just means that I will have to make sure I go to Savage as well as FunHaus for nights out. The Star Wars theme was fun, though.
- Polyester sith robes don't breathe at all. But they can be shrugged out of easily for air conditioning.