- 1. Chocolate or chips?
- Chips. I like crunchy over squishy, even though I like sweet over salty.
- 2. What do you want for Christmas?
- 3. If you weren't working doing what you're doing, what would you like to be doing?
- If I didn't have to work? Go to the gym, study martial arts, make Art/art, game, dance, and code on projects that interest me.
- 4. How much do you want to travel, if money were no obstacle?
- Once or twice a year is probably enough.
- 5. How many relationships do you think you could happily maintain?
- 3-4 "serious" or "dating" relationships is probably the most I could handle from a time perspective. Additional "casual" relationships (i.e., a much lower expectation of frequency and attention), maybe another 4 or 5.
For those on my flist not in Toronto, a super brief summary. There's been protesting, rioting, violence by thugs on both sides. I avoided it, though…
Friday night, I picked up Lizard from work, and we went down to Yorkdale for date night. We saw How To Train Your Dragon (3d) and Kick-Ass. Both…
Ok, I know that there was a weekend in there somewhere. I seem to have lost track of it, though. I know there was singing, movie rental and playing…