- 1. Chocolate or chips?
- Chips. I like crunchy over squishy, even though I like sweet over salty.
- 2. What do you want for Christmas?
- 3. If you weren't working doing what you're doing, what would you like to be doing?
- If I didn't have to work? Go to the gym, study martial arts, make Art/art, game, dance, and code on projects that interest me.
- 4. How much do you want to travel, if money were no obstacle?
- Once or twice a year is probably enough.
- 5. How many relationships do you think you could happily maintain?
- 3-4 "serious" or "dating" relationships is probably the most I could handle from a time perspective. Additional "casual" relationships (i.e., a much lower expectation of frequency and attention), maybe another 4 or 5.
I started with these two recipes: Plain Larded I used the first as my "savoury" base, and the second as my sweet base. I used mostly the…
It has occurred to me that some of the acro stuff I keep talking about doesn't make sense going just on description. So, here's what I am working on…
"Those seeking the truth in matters of wrong-doing have often wished for a method to reliably determine if a witness is lying. The various…