- Zombie Alert!
- I doubt their experts
- Plugging the analog hole
- The entertainment industry continues to push for total control of everything you watch and hear.
- Make your own flame thrower
- I was looking for something to do while home by myself next week...
- Who needs a warrant?
- The U.S. gov't can track people through their cell phones without warrants now. Microchips planted under the skin not needed.
- Britain to track every single car in the country
- It's like a race to see which government can control privacy first!
- David Brin on Transparent Society
- Very brief summary - privacy is over. The fight should be to make sure that we can watch the watchers watch us.Also, I want to have David Brin's babies, even if he is a libertarian.
- Tricks with itunes playlists
- This is what finally got me to use itunes as my main music player, and to start rating songs. I have 5 stars set to play every day, 4 stars every week, etc. until 1 star will only play once every 3 months. Unrated stuff keeps going until I rate it. This lets me do the "shaping" I wanted to do a while ago, by, say, moving the vast amounts of Tom Waits down a few stars while leaving my favourite bands higher up.
Time to close the tabs
"Those seeking the truth in matters of wrong-doing have often wished for a method to reliably determine if a witness is lying. The various…
I find myself thinking far too seriously about difficult it would be to build either a sedan chair or a rickshaw. Because, that way we could carry…
A list of ongoing creative sewing projects, in no particular order; Great sarong tie review; I have grown gradually fatter since I started…