- I have had caffeine. Again. Be afraid!
- I can't believe I bought that. The question is, will I ever have the chutzpah (and appropriate body) to wear it in public?
- Last minute caffeine-fueled creative ideas are often prone to fumbles.
- I got Chez Goth! Next games night, there will be extra Gloom.
- Tomorrow, I must rest - eventually, my body will notice that I am making it do too much and send me angry script kiddie memos.
- For future reference - go shopping for gym shoes on Queen West from now on - they won't give flak about wanting black sneakers.
- The Bishop and Belcher's old spot is now an ugly clothing store. This makes me sad.
In a comment on a friend's post, something that's been bugging me finally came together in my head. In various recent events (Peter Watts'…
Post-Apocalyptic Strawberry Shortcake Leads 80s Toys' Rebellion Rainbow Noir Rainbow Noir: the Mountains and the Sky An Unclean Legacy: the…
New thing of the indeterminate time period: Super jobs. Take as given that, in the real world, there is no place for super-powered vigilantes…