1. How easy is it for you to ask for help? Why?
Really hard. I dropped out of university rather than ask for help. I have this image of myself as a utterly independant, self-reliant person. If I have to rely on someone else, that means I have failed. I've also got significant trust issues with most of the human race.
2. How easy is it for you to accept help when it is offered? Why?
I'll generally automatically refuse offered help the first time, without even thinking ("No, it's ok, I'm fine with being on fire"). If asked a second time, I have an easier time accepting.
3. How easy is it for you to offer help, or agree to help when asked? Why?
I like helping people. It's a lot easier for me to help someone else than it is to ask for help.
4. Tell us about the last time you helped someone.
Explaining a technical problem to a coworker yesterday.
5. Tell us about the last time someone helped you.
Some guy held a door open for me this morning.