1. Do you still talk to the person you had your first kiss with?
2. What would you do with 1,000 plastic spoons?
3. What did you do when you were in school in the 2nd grade?
Had trouble with spelling, and did math by counting out lines on my ruler.
4. What is the best thing about your job?
When I get to do interesting things with code.
5. Do you have a crush on more than one person right now?
6. Are you against same sex marriage?
7. Did you vote for Bush?
Kate's ok, but I had just finished listening to a Conjure One track, so I voted Sinead.
8. Where are you going on your next vacation?
Next vacation day booked is for 667.
9. Have you kissed any of your LJ friends?
10. Are most of your friends guys or girls?
11. Do you own any furniture from Ikea?
12. Last book you read?
Still working on "Stars in my Pocket Like Grains of Sand" by Samuel R. Delany.
13. If you could have one super power what would it be?
I normally say teleportation. I'm going to say "perfect timing" instead, this time.
14. Where have you lived most of your life?
15. What was the last convo you had about?
It could have been about my distaste for the word "convo", but it wasn't.
16. Where do you see yourself in four years?
Older, slightly less fat. Still not quite to the point of buying a home.
17. What's your favorite smell?
18. What is your favorite sound?
19. Are you moody?
20. Favorite movie of all time?
Changes so often that this question is meaningless.
21. Have you ever gone to therapy?
22. Have you ever played Spin the Bottle?
23. Have you ever toilet papered someone's house?
24. Have you ever liked someone and not told them?
Seven hells, yes.
25. Have you ever gone camping?
Yes, a long time ago.
26. Have you ever had a crush on your sibling's friend?
By the nine gods beneath the Hill, no.
27. Have you ever gone to a nude beach?
28. Have you ever gone streaking?
29. Have you ever had a stalker?
30. Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
31. Have you ever laughed so hard you cried?
Yes. I blame the angry bears juggling auto-fellating dolphins.
32. Have you ever gone to a party where you were the only one who was sober?
33. Have you ever been in love?
Rather times more than I probably should.
34. Have you ever felt betrayed by your best friend?
35. Have you ever lied to your parents?
Is there anyone over the age of seven who has not? If you ever meet someone over seven who says they have never lied to their parents, they're lying to you. And who knows what else they're lying about? Trust no one.
36. Have you ever been out of the country?
37. Have you ever thrown up from working out?
38. Have you ever gotten a haircut so bad that you wore a hat for a month straight?
39. Have you ever eaten 3 meals from 3 different fast food places in 1 day?
Depends on how you define fast food. Probably.
40. Last song you listened to?
Collide - Dreamsleep
41. Have you ever spied on someone?
42. Have you ever slept with one of your coworkers?
No, though I have had a couple unsettling dreams.
44. Who was the last person who called you?
A guy from work.
45. When was the last time you slept for more then 12 hours?
The day after the Pi Party, I think.
46. Have you ever been arrested?
47. Most embarrassing CD you own?
I think I still have a Marilyn Manson CD.
48. Have you ever stolen anything?
If I had, why would I admit it on the Internet?
49. Have you ever had surgery?
Wisdom teeth extraction.