I'm buzzing mildly on endorphins.
When I look back on today, it was a day of things going right. In fact, it was a day of Good Things:
- Crossing more things off of my to-do list than I added to it.
- Managing to improvise a healthy dinner with stuff found in the fridge, thus avoiding yet another meal of the Curry of Doom.
- Big bag of gingery chai masala that mixes well with a little sweetener and milk, even when I don't have time to put it in tea
- Reading outside at lunch
- Getting away with purple hair at work this week
- Personal trainer didn't show up for my session today, which meant I got to do Body Combat this week after all.
- Driving home when the sun was still up, with the window down, and managing to dodge the worst of the traffic.
- Finding a random weird board game in the recycling on my way in.
- The surprising success of sympathetic magic.