beginning with that letter, including an explanation what the word means to you and
grrlgoddess gave me "M".
- 1. Monkey
- I like monkeys. Monkey, to me, represents my silly side.
- 2. Melancholy
- My emotional rest state. When not actively moved to somethign
else, this is where I go.
- 3. Masks
- "You bought a mask, I put it on, you never thought to ask if I
wear it when you're gone". I'm fascinated by masks, both figurative
- 4. Matt
- My name. "Matthew" is what I'm called by teachers, bosses and
angry parents. "Matt" is what my friends and peers call me.
- 5. Machiolation
- "Murder holes". I'd want some, in my ideal home.
- 6. Magic
- The act of tricking ones self into behaving as though reality were
other than it is. Sometimes, it involves tricking reality, too.
- 7. Murder
- A collection of crows. Crows are an important symbol for me, like
monekys, but they mean something different.
- 8. Misanthropy
- Hatred of mankind. Racism and prejudice are for the
small-minded. I don't waste time - I just hate everyone.
- 9. Macroherpetophile
"Sometimes, the world goes bad for people through no fault of their
own. They're just born with bad wiring. I don't know if there's a
better explanation for the sexual preference of the
macroherpetophile. There's a macroherpeophile community on the
web. They seem like imaginative, pleasant, harmless people. But,
well... a herpetophile is sexually attracted to lizards. Macro, of
course, indicates great size."
"Macroherpetophiles want to f**k Godzilla."
(From Warren Ellis' "Bad World")
- 10. Melodrama
- "Casual use of the word as an adjective translates to exaggerated
emotions or ways in expressing oneself. For example: "Don't be so
melodramatic!" This has fallen into common parlance."