- Me. It's a slightly silly name, with slightly silly origins. But I'm the only one I know of using it.
- The stuff that makes chillies hot. I love spicy food.
- 'Cuz you can look right through me. (I hate musicals)
- The boots pictured in the icon on this post.
- My parents tried to raise me to be non-competitive - for a number of years, we were only allowed to play non-competetive board games like mountaineering. They eventually gave up on that, but I still have weirdnesses about competing for things. I generally perform worse if Im competing.l
- A flavour I have little use for, whether it's the chemical version, or the real thing.
- A fancy sugar delivery device.
- How I make my money, and my main addiction.
- One of my favourite things to do - make things. In computers, in the real world, in my head.
- Corona of Thorns
- A sun with a corona of thorns is one of my personal symbols.
Meme! (also GIP)
For those on my flist not in Toronto, a super brief summary. There's been protesting, rioting, violence by thugs on both sides. I avoided it, though…
Friday night, I picked up Lizard from work, and we went down to Yorkdale for date night. We saw How To Train Your Dragon (3d) and Kick-Ass. Both…
Ok, I know that there was a weekend in there somewhere. I seem to have lost track of it, though. I know there was singing, movie rental and playing…