- Finally not raining and cold today.
- I seem to have figured out the trick to sleeping - I started leaving music playing all night, and I've been sleeping like a normal person at last.
- Someone turned up the water pressure to my shower here. Once I figured out how to avoid getting my nipples sandblasted off, I got the showerhead adjusted - the water pressure is actually high enough that the massage setting can actually massage my shoulder muscles.
- I get to socialize with someone I don't work with today.
- I'm doing dinner by myself tonight, so I can eat where ever the hell I want. Am thinking steakhouse.
- Wildlife - crows, and magpies. Even the little furry things (prairie dogs?)
Now, videogames, maybe answer some more of my e-mails. Then perhaps I will go to the park across the street to do kung fu forms and jog. Perhaps whirlpool in after that.