Comment and I'll give you a topic for either a top five or a top ten.
mylostmarbles gave me this one; " five foods you wouldn't eat even if you were paid to."
I went directly to Steve don't eat it for this one. Most of the more obscure foods are there.
Morally speaking, my usual limit is sapience - I will not eat anything that can ask me not to. That said, the following are all beyond my gag limit.
- White vinegar. The smell makes me retch. I think drinking it straight would cause projectile vomitting.
- Natto. Sorry, fermented soybean semen is off the menu.
- Cuitlacoche. Rotten fungus infected corn? No thank you!
- Silkworm Pupas, or any other tinned insect in sauce. I might eat a chocolate covered ant, but runny, snot-like larvae? No!
- Reproductive organs. I am not interested in a big mouthful of bull penis when the bull is alive, I am no more interested when the bull is dead.
An honourable mention goes out to brains and eyeballs. Yes, I would rather eat an eyeball than drink vinegar straight.