Comment and I'll give you a topic for either a top five or a top ten.
northbard gave me: Five Top Reasons Ninjas Suck
I love ninja. I really do. But, that said, I can admit that there are things the ninja need to work on.
- Refusal to update their arsenal. Seriously, this is the 21st century. Shuriken, swords and short bows don't cut it any more. Also, using these weapons kind of makes it very clear that someone was killed by a ninja, which is not always a good idea. Don't bring a knife to a gun fight, guys.
- Monotonous wardrobe. I can get behind the all black, but really, always wearing a loose fitting gi with a hood and mask? Variety, people! This is why pirates are so far ahead on the MPNR indexs these days - you can go butch or femme as a pirate. With a ninja, you have no real options.
- The ninja rule - the more ninja attack, the easier they are to defeat.
- The element of surprise. Really, by this point, isn't *everyone* expecting a ninja attack? They're second only to the Spanish Inquisition in predictability. I, at least, have worked expectation of ninja attack into my daily life.
- Their hiring standards really plummeted when they started admitting adolescent amphibians with genetic disorders. Won't someone think of the oddly green children?