themusesbitch asked me;
1. If you had to choose a motto, what would it be? If it was going to be publically attached to you at all times, would it be different?
This is a hard one. "Becoming me", and no, I wouldn't change it if it
2. Describe your dream house. Where is it located, geographically?
My dream house would be in Toronto. It would have enough space for
books, a yard, and a big room that could be used for parties, or kept
clear enough to use for dancing/exercising. It'd be either close to a
gym or contain one. It would be close to the subway, and have some
good restaurants within a 10 minute walk, including a decent pub.
3. Positively and negatively, how do you think the influence of your parents shaped the man you are today?
They taught me to be open-minded, empathic and gentle. On the down
side, they also taught me that no one can be trusted. My parents had
a huge influence on who I am today.
4. What was the worst thing about growing up in Oakville? OK, how about the best?
The worst thing? The dullness of it. The culture of beige
consumerist mediocrity. Also, getting around without a car is close
to impossible. The best? Oakville is safe, quiet, etc.
5. If you could make one wish & have it come true, and it couldn't be a cheat like wishing for more wishes, what would you wish for?
One moment of perfect happiness just before I die.