current favorite song, or your favorite kind of sandwich, maybe your favorite game.
Any remark, meaningless or not.
2. I will respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you
3. Update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
4. Include this explanation and offer to ask someone else in your own post.
5. When others respond with a desultory comment, you will ask them five questions.
1. When you were a child did you believe in Santa? Why or why not?
Up to a point, I did. I recall staring out my window and seeing a red light moving through the sky, and being convinced that that was Rudolph pulling the sleigh and not, say, an airplane, because there was only one light, and planes usually had more than one.
2. When are we going to see you next? ;)
An excellent question... I think I'll be in KW for birthday stuffs on the long weekend, so possibly then.
3. How's it going?
Pretty well, on the whole. :)
4. Where's it going? ;)
Hell if I know!
5. What colour should I do my hair next? Remember that I can't afford bleach, so anything with a red/dark base is better.
Make your own bleach from the ashes of slain foes and tap water! Wait, that would make lye, which would burn off all your hair. Hmm. In my experience, manic panic et al. won't do a thing unless there's bleach involved. So, a nice dark strong or something similar if you're talking normal hair colour.
1. What is the wisest thing you have ever done?
Gone into therapy.
2. In contrast, what is the most unwise thing you have ever done?
Hmm. A contest between a couple things I'm not going to talk about on the intertubes. :)
3. What was your favourite nickname for your younger brother?
Pamplemouse avec le Boef Hache de Chibougamou.
4. In your opinion, what's the best comic book based movie created thusfar?
5. If someone were to drive up and give you some money, what's the first thing you
would buy? (no paying off debts, only material things).
Depends on how much money. A house. A new car. A lot of clothes and CDs. A new computer.
1: Favourite power tools?
Dremel. I don't have a lot of experience with serious power tools, so I only have a dremel and a drill powertool-wise.
2: Name somewhere far away you would like to visit, and why?
The land of the Goblin King.
3: descibe a highly unlikely means of getting there.
Going backwards through a window.
4: The subject that you really wished you could have taken in high school?
Human behaviour simulation for geeks.
5: and I'll be really cheap again: please nick and answer one of the other
questions I've asked someone else, I'm sure which ever one you choose will
enlighten something. *grins*
Ground seeds and leafy goodness!