1. Are you more often the instigator or target of sexual advances? (With new
people, not within an existing relationship.)
Oddly enough, instigator.
2. When people approach you romantically, are you more inclined to accept subtle
advances or direct ones?
Direct is better. Subtle sets off my paranoia, and my response is likely to be "OMG, they're up to something... RUN!"
3. When you make sexual advances to someone else, are they more often direct or
If I really mean it? Pretty direct. These days, anyway.
4. Which type of approach have you found to be more successful?
5. Why do you think that is?
My subtle is way too subtle. It's also possible that my "direct" is more subtle than some people's "subtle". Also, if I type the word "subtle" again, I think I may forget what it means.