The computer I have had for less than a week, even after it's first re-install of windows, still seems to be losing time. A lot of time. Enough that it makes the computer close to sueless, once it gets going - dropping 3-4 hours overnight because it keeps hiccoughing is not useful. I predict arguments with support and having to ship it back some time soon. Pity.
I have been craving curry pasta with tomatoes and chickpeas, but I haven't been able to face a trip to the store on top of everything else. So tonight I made do with what I had (though starting to make dinner at 9:30 may not have been the best choice)
I ended up with a sauce made of onion, garlic, ginger, spices, frozen peppers, frozen peas, frozen spinach, and a mixture of pure soy protein powder and chickpea flour. the result was... weighty. I had no tomatoes and no chickpeas - I will have to add those to the list of things to always have on hand.
On the Good list;
* Got a couple guilt gorillas off my back on work stuff (by staying at work past 7pm)
* Lizard snuck in home before me and left me timbits
* My last ebay purchase arrived - I has tie pins
* I managed to do a fair bit of dish washing
* I've had enough water and alcohol that I might actally sleep once my nose stops bleeding (even if I am on to the Old Krupnik because I'm out of sippable rum)