- How to invent an alien language
- I love the title graphic
- Dalek porn NSFW!
- Creepy dog robot
- The part where they kick it to show how it can right itself is especially unsettling. Some day, robots will use this video as part of their argument for annihilating humanity.
- 365 Masks
- A new mask every day
- Skull a day
- This guy makes amazing skulls, one each day. I am in awe.
- Infra-red headlamp throws off cctv cameras
- ZOMG steel corset!
- Not steel boned, actually made out of steel.
- Doctor Who, revolutionary, or tool of the man?
- Why All Female Superheroes Look the Same
- The women are all underweight, despite being very active, which should result in extra muscle mass, even if they don't have any body fat outside of their boobs. The men have healthy BMIs, though obviously with lower than normal body fat percentages.
- I couldn't actually find a useful link for this. The Sante wine festival is on May 10th. For $20, you get to spend the afternoon roaming Yorkville, and people will give you wine and bits of food. I've done this a couple times now, and it is a blast. Good wine, and a lot of fun. Highlights of the circuit include artisinal cheeses at the cookbook store, drinking wine and eating chocolate dipped fruit at Lovecraft (a sex store).
I started with these two recipes: Plain Larded I used the first as my "savoury" base, and the second as my sweet base. I used mostly the…
It has occurred to me that some of the acro stuff I keep talking about doesn't make sense going just on description. So, here's what I am working on…
"Those seeking the truth in matters of wrong-doing have often wished for a method to reliably determine if a witness is lying. The various…