- Got some sleep Friday, got enough sleep Saturday.
- No caffeine since Friday.
- Brunch on patio Sunday morning.
- The riding boots are actually quite comfortable if I leave the orthotics out.
- Was on at Saturday night event for maybe 20 minutes; long enough to change clothes, so a single circuit of the place, and decide that the light and heat were making me feel like puking, so went home to bed.
- Got sunburnt while having brunch on a patio Sunday morning.
I'm going to try to detox a bit this week; no alcohol, no caffeine, easy on the sugar. My kidneys/liver are kind of sore after the beating I gave them in the past three weeks, so a little time to recover seems like a good idea. This also means, of course, that I have to actually get enough sleep if this is going to work...
And now, back to the work I don't want to be doing.