- 12 Helpful Suggestions for Men Regarding Conduct in Feminist Spaces
- Dinosaur comics explains 'Male Gaze'
- Because theory is easier to understand with dinosaurs.
- Feminism101 on Male Gaze
- The bit that made me want to jump up and down and shout "Oh! I think I get it now!" was this bit in the comments;
So when a woman is walking down the street, she self-consciously watches herself walking down the street, and modifies her behaviour for an imaginary ideal. In public situations, women define themselves as being constantly viewed and judged, in a way men don't have to.
- Feminism101 on the role of men in the feminist movement.
My opinions and reactions to the actual theory presentedin these links intentionally left blank.