- Spent time sewing last night. Made myself a pocket full of fail. The snaps were too loose (apparently they need a reinforcing layer of fabric), and I mounted them too low on the pocket back. And the straps I made, planning to turn them inside out, did not turn inside out. I cut a new pocket back, straps and reinforcing strips, and will take another shot at pouches tonight.
- When I'm waiting for code to compile, etc., I am geeking out about White Wolf's Scion. Anyone know of a good site for Norse words/phrases?
- Yesterday, I woke up at 4:30 am with a splitting headache, and couldn't get back to sleep. I woke up at 4:30 again today, but no headache, so I passed out again. My body is trying to recalim the lost sleep from yesterday. Horrible chemistry has been invoked.
- I also need to remember to go through my sarongs some night this week and see which ones need to have ties added.
- According to the Weather network, the forecast temperatures for Fest is now NaN C, for the entire 14 days.
- As further evidence of my neural degredation, I find I am growing to quite like Old Krupnik.
- I need a vacation.
I started with these two recipes: Plain Larded I used the first as my "savoury" base, and the second as my sweet base. I used mostly the…
Recipe one: dinner. My jaw is still messed up, so I wanted something that required little to no chewing. neeuqdrazil was nice enough to…
This is a relatively simple if time consuming recipe for Dal Puri (aka Dal Poori). Stage one: the lentils! (because there has to be lentils). Take…