- You're after my robot bee!
- Harvard got a $10 million grant to build a colony of robot bees. Sure, they're resistant tot he beepocalypse. But consider what happens when someone gets thr bright idea to start putting cameras on them. Are you prepared?
- Marvel fails, again.
- "Sexy" Halloween costumes. That look nothing like the charcater's outfits at all. One of them is for a character that doesn't exist. Well, okay, the Emma Frost one is pretty accurate.
- Five Comic Book Costumes for Women that Won't Turn You Into a Sex Object
- Also includes five costumes for men that *will* get you objectified.
- Wanna pet zebra?
- Scientists work on the genetics of domestication. StB: don't read this story. They do things to rats you won't like.
- The Power of Hypnosis
- Scientists propose using hypnosis to study various hysterical disorders (hysterical blindness, etc.) Based on thier tests, I am probably hypnotisable. Someone call King Mob.
- Out Of Body Experiences
- Brains freak me out.
- Google Street View roundup
- The Torontoist finds amusing things on Google street view in Toronto.
- It's Steampunk month on Tor.com
- Maybe some day I'll even find time to read it!
I started with these two recipes: Plain Larded I used the first as my "savoury" base, and the second as my sweet base. I used mostly the…
It has occurred to me that some of the acro stuff I keep talking about doesn't make sense going just on description. So, here's what I am working on…
"Those seeking the truth in matters of wrong-doing have often wished for a method to reliably determine if a witness is lying. The various…