1. Reply to this post and I'll assign you a letter.
2. List 5 songs that start with that letter.
3. Post them to your journal with these instructions.
stillsostrange gave me "R".
- Rainbow Disconnection by Sad Kermit. Because even muppets get sad sometimes.
- Rats by Rasputina (Yes, corwin77, clicking that link is a bad idea. Contains rats. In fact, no one watch the video, just minimize it and listen tot he song.)
- Re:Your Brains by Jonathan Coulton. I think I've been in meetings with the protag from this song.
- Red Right Hand by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds. This song always makes me think of the old 90s TV show American Gothic. Which I think was only watched by me. Every time I hear this song I picture Gary Cole in a dusty black coat with stacks of green paper in his red right hand. Also, lookit the pretty pre-moustache Nick Cave!
- Romulan Ale by S.P.O.C.K. While looking through youtube, I found an utterly devastating fanvid for Rasptutina's "A Quitter", so I needed something silly to cheer me up. Couldn't find it online, sadly. S.P.O.C.K. are highly goofy.